Location Specialist - Background Verification
A Reputed Global Company
The Location specialist role is primarily responsible for ensuring the timely delivery of liaison, documentation and most importantly conducting verification through physical visits or other modes of communication.
Responsibilities & Competencies
- Expertise in liaison.
- Ability to travel to local and nearby locations.
- Willingness to travel at short notice.
- Strong computer, tablet and printing capabilities.
- Must have the Ability to handle sensitive documents with the highest degree of confidentiality.
- Has persuasion skills that leads to timely delivery of tasks without compromising quality.
- Must be able to carry himself/herself and is presentable.
- Must be Courteous and willing to work on instructions.
- Has an Eye for detail.
- Ensures full process compliance as outlined in the Operations Manual.
- Ensures that the quality of the verification/investigation done is in accordance to company standards such that the correct verification process was followed by the Verification Associates with the necessary approvals in place to ensure that Operations protocols were followed.
- Must be sincere and compliant to the organization’s guidelines.
- Must not use unfair means and practices to liaison.
- Personal Vehicle will add value (depending upon willingness to travel by local transport).
- Should be reachable at all times and is good with ownership of tasks.
- Minimum Graduation in any discipline.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Background Verification/ HRM Recruitment.
- Fluent in Both Bengali & English. Additional language will add value.
- Salary Range: BDT 45000 – BDT 60000
- Other Benefits: As per company policy & Local Law
Job Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Interested candidates are requested to send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please mention the name of the post on Email Subject Line